The FX-2L is a compact tactical aiming IR laser and LED gun light machined from aluminum alloy 6061-T6, with a black hard-coat anodized finish. The LED light uses a CREE Q5 LED with a maximum output of 225lm.
● Multi-functional laser sight and 225 lumens light combo. Light with strobe function.
● Mounted on a Picatinny or a weaver rail, either in front of a riflescope without interference with field-of-view or
on the side of the quad rail.
● Equipped with push button and pressure pad operation.
● Hand adjustable windage and elevation turrets permit the user to zero in the laser dot for close-range shooting.
● 100% comply with US FDA performance standards for class IIIa laser products.
● Shock, impact and resistant to 500g's of recoil.
● Dustproof and water resistant.
● High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing
● Laser Wavelength：808-850nm
● Laser Output Power：<15mw
● Laser Beam Divergence：0.04°(0.698 mrad.)
● Laser Spot Size：20-30mm @ 30m
● Laser Operating Temp.: -20℃ to +55℃
● Laser sight battery Runtime: 45 hours
● Dimensions: 97 x 74 x 46 mm ; L / W / H
● Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, 6061-T6
● Net Weight: 278.4g (9.8 oz)
● Battery Type: CR123A Lithium Battery, 2pcs. (not included)