Laserspeed-FX-4 gives you that extra edge needed for mission success. It is equipped with Visible Green laser sighting and infrared laser systems that allow you to quickly and accurately lock on a target in seconds.
FX-4 series is a durable high quality PEQ box for all long rifle systems that have 20mm Picatinny rail systems. It will stand up to both hot and sub-freezing temperatures. Moreover, it can withstand the recoil of high caliber rifles and automatic weapons. It is made of highly durable aircraft aluminum and is highly water resistant . The windage and elevation adjustments for the IR and Visible lasers are efficiently controlled by one mechanism saving valuable time.
● Multi-functional laser sight and 225 lumens light combo. Light with strobe function.
● Mounted on a picatinny or a weaver rail, either in front of a riflescope without interference with field-of-view or
on the side of the quad rail.
● Equipped with push button and pressure pad operation.
● Hand adjustable windage and elevation turrets permit the user to zero in the laser dot for close-range shooting.
● 100% comply with US FDA performance standards for class IIIa laser products.
● Shock, impact and resistant to 500g's of recoil.
● Dust proof and water resistant.
● High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing
● Laser Wavelength：532nm
● Laser Output Power：<5mw
● Laser Beam Divergence：0.06°(1.047 mrad.)
● Laser Spot Size：30-40mm @ 30 m
● Laser Operating Temp.: -10℃ to +55℃
● Maximum Output of Flashlight: Up to 225 lumens
● Laser sight battery Runtime: 13.5 hours
● Dimensions: 97 x 74 x 46 mm ; L / W / H
● Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, 6061-T6
● Net Weight: 278.4g (9.8 oz)
● Battery Type: CR123A Lithium Battery, 2pcs. (not included)