Originally titled "Project X", this unit is intended for those wanting the benefits of the co-witnessed red dot, but either not being authorized to modify a "company gun", desiring to leave their original slide intact, or for those not being in a position to afford our Custom Match Slides.
The unit is tall enough to clear most suppressors and there are no modifications required to your slide. It mounts in the factory rear sight dovetail just like a traditional rear sight, but an additional contact point using the rear slide cover plate is created, giving an extremely solid and immovable base.
Unlike other similar units on the market with integral fixed iron sights, our unit allows for the use of any sights made for the Glock pistol of any height. The unit has
The unit has capability to accept any front sights made for Glock pistols, and the adjustable DP Pro rear sight. Unlike other more costly products, the L-Mount allows the iron sights to be zeroed to coincide with the red dot.
This last is of essential importance because unless you have two points of adjustment, you will not get the essential co-witnessing of the sights and red dot.
- CNC Machined of bar stock steel
- Matte finished black
- Uses any sights made for Glock (sights not included)
- Much more robust and secure than MOS
- Includes rear slide cover plate, L-mount, and one mounting screw to attach "L" unit to the back plate
- Screws supplied for either Doctor C or Shield RMS
- Uses factory rear sight dovetail - no modifications necessary
- Optimal mounting height for suppressors
- Suarez International South Africa Custom holster available.
- Fits all Glocks (no 42, and 43 models).
- Shield RMS Red Dot site fits seamlessly onto L-Mount